Monday, November 17, 2008


well, i'm currently on a movie frenzy.. well, not really actually.. its that so ngam when i switch to the movie channels, some super nice show would be on.. like i watched outsourced on star world at 8pm and after it was over, i switched to star movies and caught NANNY DIARIES, when it just started.. chun timing huh? well, so i managed to catch the whole movie, with slight interruption from my mom, who was asking silly quesitons while watching the movie.. the movie's good, like really good.. especially the part where chris evans was in it. personally, dude looks alot hotter in this show thn fantastic four..



on the right side, my mom thinks he's HOT too.. yeap, seems like there's where i got my oh-my-gosh-that-guy-is-so-hot-and-i-shall-start-stalking-you-now disease.. yeap, my MOM.. maybe in this show, chris was more on the "soft" side and not so show offish.. if you get what i mean. and mehhnnn, my mom has GREAT TASTE. what i meant was, CHECK OUT THOSE ABS YO!

p/s : catch the nanny diaires if you can. its worth your hour an a half, plus, chris evans is in it. :D

No comments: