Tuesday, November 18, 2008

hey you. i just came back from camp5.. i know, again right? haha.. well, like kevinlau says.. "OOHHH, you addicted already!".. hahaha, yea.. he's right alright.. i am addicted.. but i cant exactly go anymore, limiting myself to like 2-3 times a month.. no money, no talk.. kena char siewed by my dad yesterday when i told him i was going rock climbing again today.. he told me that its not easy to earn money bla bla bla and said that ppl like yeanching and jorhan are working so they can afford this and stuff like that.. kinda true, but no one wants to hire me, i cant do anything bout it right? so anyway, i completed my red! after 4 failures, i finally did it.. and i completed the ruby and the high wall.. which is good of course.. since i wasnt expecting myself to climb the high wall today.. and i passed my BELAYING TEST! hahaha, laujorhan passed me.. and i think he gimme chance, so not really counted.. hahaha, i got to belay him and yeanching, everyone else is just too fat.. =x.. and when they fell, i FLEW! and its fun mehn, except that i almost ter-banged myself into the wall, but besides that, its all good.. and i had kavinlau and vincent pua push me back onto the groud. paiseh-nyerrr....

oh and btw, i reached a little bit earlier thn the rest of em.. so yea.. but luckily, cc maykin was at ou.. so ngam her company was doing some charity work, selling pencils and notebooks for reasonable prices and all the money goes to charity.. and i made a sale! to yeanching, of course. she claims to be soft hearted. ==.. and thn told everyone else that i conned her.. apalah ni... but nyway, today was great.. managed to jugle shoes with yeanching, so i only paid for entrace fee and the uncushioned harness.. which i now have bruises on my ass.. oh yea, bruises.


so, someone sponsor me a cushioned harness and a size 4 pair of rc shoes, will ya?


No comments: