Sunday, November 9, 2008

aigghhht people, i'm blogging from behind the scenes again.. where am i, exactly? well, i'm at CHURCH. yes, tho i had a really really miserable night last night, not at neil's party.. just after that... and i had a thorough conversation with jan.. bla bla bla... an i slept at like what? 330am? rawrrrr, i'm dead tired and here i am now, blogging when its 1005am... which is really really early for me.. i woke up at 900am this morning, so just do the math on how long i slept.. okay, i'm using the church's laptop now, since the normal oc is being reformatted, and this is just so weird.. everytime i click on a link, i cant just press enter.. when i press enter, nothing happens.. seriously.. so i gotta press the button.. which is soooo annoying cuz i gotta move my hand to the mouse which in my opinion, is very very far away... [its only like couple of inches away, but i still think its far... ><].. and and.. now i cant like skip a line cuz the enter thing wont work.. and i dont know how to skip using the mouse, which is so far away, mind you.. well, i've just been ajaked out by yeanching to go rock climb tomoro... however, it clashes with our HSM3 plan.. but we'll see which one i wanna go to.. since something came up with the HSM3 plan, last minute.. rawrrrr.. now i'm totally making myself feel like going for rock climbing, just to forget and of course, waste my time.. ==... oh yea, back to this morning.. goossh, see how mch i've drifted? well, like i said, its 10 something now.. and i'm at church.. i'm supposed to be at church at like 1045.. but why am i so early again? well, because LEEYEANCHING asked me if i could take my job back.. well, not technically, she just asked me if i could sit in for someone else, since that particular someone else will be late.. NNNOOOO! so.. i got my ass up at 9am and followed my parents to church.. how, fabulous. but whaetever lahh, cant rant anymore cuz i'm here and i still have to press the super chunn telephone cum door opener thinga ma bob.. and only special people get to use it, like myself. :D... i shall soo totally post a picture of the super chunn telephone cum door opener thinga ma bob next week, when i actually remember to bring my camera to church.. aww mehn, reminds me of the time rynn and ah cherr were leaving, we brought our cameras everywhere.. and now, i'm just making myself emo.. wth.. ==...

crappp, and i just found out that i've gotta press the enter button extra hard.. toooottt...

No comments: