Friday, November 14, 2008

currently addicted to ;

rock climbing, camp5, ou.


so.. i don't know when i'll be going back.. i'm really planning on taking up this sport seriously.. but, firstly.. lemme list down the things that i've gotta pay to enter..

i need;
1) parental guidance [not really parental, just anyone above 18 that is an eligibal member of camp5 i.e yeanching]
2) money for rental;
shoes RM7
harness RM5
entrance fee RM18

yes, looks like this is an expensive sport huh? well, you bet it is.. and its funn! that's why its expensive rightt? so, the whole reason i'm blogging about this is that... I NEED A SPONSOR! i need someone to sponsor harness and shoes for me... according to neil, shoes costs RM75 and harness costs bout like RM200.. and on a long run, obviously buying my own gears are cheaper.. like if i go to camp 5 like 10 times, i'll already be paying for my shoes, if i rent... get it? anyway.. wtv lahh, i just need a sponsor... i dont mind paying the entrace fee, the price is pretty resonable... but paying RM18 + RM12 = RM30.. takkan everytime i go camp 5 i must pay RM30 rightt?? so if i go twice RM60 will be coming out from my pocket... imagine me going like twice a week for the whole year, do the math yourself..


so, therefore;


I REALLY REALLY NEED A GREAT, RICH SPONSOR.


No comments: