Sunday, November 16, 2008

ohh.. hey people, i'm back.. dear frequent readers, i reJOINED dance! well, yea.. i did.. yesterday.. and i was like 50 minutes late for dance, no one cared, so i guess it was good.. or maybe cuz it was my first day in many many years, so got off the hook.. :).. yay, lucky me.. so anyway, i learned some new moves with doris, doreen and nailin, and stuff like that.. dance starts at 1130am and ends at 1pm.. however, i was at church from 1225pm to 605pm.. ohh yea, pay back for what i missed? hahaha.. well, no.. my parents had a meeting from 3-6, so i decided to just tag along home after finish.. takkan make them cross the toll a million times right? so yea.. and when i got home, i was dead tired.. tokok tambah my lack of stamina from my -oh-my-gosh-i-havent-danced-in-years and the new steps i had to soak in.. ohh yea, that was FUN. hahahaa.. but its nice to be able to join dance again, something that i've missed for years, my passion being stuck with the dance group.. its awemome now that there are more people and most of the old people evolved into more super keng chun dancers and i'm like rusa masuk kampung........ it was paiseh at first. so i woke up this morning, as you guessed it! my legs were hurting like crap! not my legs, just my thighs precisely.. and i slept at 3something am last night and woke up at 930am..

and, i'm going rock climbing again tomoro.. just tomoro, i cant go twice a week anymore, i am MONEYLESS.. and my mom agreed the pay for my gears.. oh, osunds good doesnt it? well, ada udang di sebalik batu.. like i mean, how can she be so nice? and apparently she says.. "i pay RM12 for your gears to go in tomoro".. ohhh... not buy for me! ==.. i thought she wanted to buy for me.. cheh, i bet she wouldnt get me the gears, so i'm still looking for a SPONSOR. :)

and fyi, PASTOR CATHRYN & 1AM BAND are cordially invited to DUMC's XYZ camp as speakers and performers.. and oh yea... i'm totally going. no one is at the moment is, except me. me, AMANDA PHUAH CHENG LI. yea.. and we gotta come up with "talent time" which is super hard, cuz i'm 'in charge' of the script and bla bla bla, and that was even before pc asked if i could go.. she just told me bout the talent time thing and asked me to WIN, WIN, WIN and at that time, i wasnt even confirmed on going yet. oh well.. looks like i have to go anyway.. but my mom says okay, but i thought it was a little pricey....


No comments: