Saturday, November 22, 2008

ahh, hey... i'm back from my long gone trip, which was only from tuesday to today, friday.. yeap, spent time with my khai ma and my former babysitter, which i still consider her as my babysitter, btw.. so yea, and impossibly, i watched HOKKIEN dramas.. those hokkien drama's are oh so scandalous.. like seriously mehnn, crazy.. this one like that one, that one's apparently this one's best friend, thn best friend's brother likes another one..... and so one... and obviously, the make it all so hang kei at the end of the show so that everyone else would catch it the next day, same time.. and that's how the get the ratings up.. wowm not bad.. i think i could study this teleshowcase crap.. hahaha.. and, my khai ma has officially sponsored me a pair of size 4 rc shoes... HOWEVER, there's a however.... who's gonna sponsor me my harness? ah hah! thats the big idea...

so anyway, guess what's happening on thursday.. hmm, i think its someone's BIRTHDAYYY!!!!

No comments: