Sunday, November 23, 2008

hahhaa, i'm blogging again.. :).. slept pretty late last night, somehow i couldnt fall asleep.. anywho... my dad applied for a job at sri kl school, its a private school, which i think charges jsut as much as sri kdu, when it comes to kids.. you see, students that study in kerajaan schools pay only like 50 bucks a year, including class fund and those crappy stuff, for a whole year of schooling. durh, that's why its called a government school, no? and usually, private school kids are stuck up, snobby, RICH kids, who practically live in bangalows and have a million maids and a million dogs.. USUALLY. well, my dad went for a couple of interviews with the hr and hm of that school, and its seems like they're gonna hire him.. SEEMS like..

sri kl is NOT ocated in kl, its located beside taylor's college, in SUBANG.. my area of course.. so, the controversy is.. if my dad works at sri kl, who's gonna fetch me to school in the near future? and the solution is, my neighbour teaches at USJ something school, a pretty close distance to my house.... so, i guess ya'll get the message huh? my dad wants me to move, and my mom's like.. NO NEED lahh.. so i' m stuck in the middle, i dont know if i'll be going to the usj something school or not.. i seriously dont know.. but whatever, only time will tell huh?

p/s : who wants to go climbing this thursday?

No comments: