Sunday, November 2, 2008

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

TAG YOU'RE IT!
-Lui Jan Yi
-Eddie Courtney
-Corynn Chan [if you got time]
-Rachael Chan [if you got time]
-Tan Tze Yi
-Lim Seck Wei
-Woon Yoke Yee
-Aaron Wong


2. Describe urself in one word.
LOUD

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
someone who loves me.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
umm, yeah

5. If you had a chance, would you say " I do" ?
like, durrhhh


6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
See you in heaven.

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
believe what/who you wanna believe, its just a loss that its not me.

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
umm, no.. love is, LOVE.

9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
its normal, we're only human.

10. Do you have something special with you all the time?
my family. and of course ahh cherr and ah rynn

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

Best place to cry?
in the shower

Who do you love the most?
my family, ah cherr and ah rynn

Tell us of your dream last night?
umm, i dreamt that i broke my retainers.

Ever hated someone so bad?
yea, but thanks to ah rynn, i let it go.. :)

The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
umm, none actually..

The last person you had a beer with?
i dont drink..

The last person you went to the movies with?
my buds..

The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
xing, i think

The last person you hugged?
my mommy

The last person you yelled at?
umm, at the dumb 3Ix netballer

In the last week have you kissed someone?
yea

Danced crazy?
i did dance, but not as crazy...

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
because she was downright irritating and i think she has some faceproblem or something.

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
i wish everyone would experience God's love

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
UKRAINE! well, not really.. more of Europe, and MINNEAPOLIS, of course.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
i did..

Are you old fashioned?
umm, guess so.. if i find jazz music soothing, is that counted?

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
both are equally as hard, actually.

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
sweets.

Five facts About Me:-
I am..
1) tan
2) hyper
3) a christian
4) pretty independant
5) missing ah rynn and ah cherr


Five things that scares me:-
1) rats
2) cat poopies
3) weird psycho people
4) the hospital
5) CATS!

Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:-
Mia Palencia - Funny Song
David Cook - Light On

Five Things I treasure in My Life:-
1) my family including my extended family + ah rynn and ah cherr
2) the church
3) my buds
4) my soon-to-get phone
5) my super chun new 19" pc monitor

Two life long wishes.
1) to be with God
2) to go visit ah rynn and ah cherr one day...

Tagged by, WAN KITT LEI. [hello kitty]

No comments: