Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh right. I'm blogging again. Not getting old though. Plus, this blog has to stay alive. Okay.

Its a Saturday night now, Sunday morning if you count the pass midnight thing. So, we after SNL just now, the usual gang minus the two boys went out to eat! Hahaha. Guess where?? Only Daey knows so far. Fine. I'll tell you anyway, since you're dying to know. 

WILLIAM'S!!!!!

William's is soooo awesome I tell you. They serve the best food in the world mann! Most of us had Mozzarella Cheese Naan. And the Roti Hawaii in William's is so different from the one in Murni's. Everyone who says its the same, is lying. God, cleanse their sins. Haha. 

Oh, and I'm supposed to go climbing this Monday, but I'm not exactly sure if its still on or not. Because KONG KHENG KIN can't make it! Gosh. You ass. Just so you know, I planned really really hard okay. Breaks my heart to think as though you don't want to see me. Geez, its been what? 5 freaking years????!!!!! Anyway, you better not bail out on lunch. 

Well, I'll be off tomorrow for a really really long day of exciting stuff. First off, church as usual. Then, will have youth band meeting. Then, leaders' meeting. After that, will be going for Serena's Farewell Party, which I'm supposedly in charge of games and lastly, will be going for some event happening at Acts Church. Yes, I'll bring my camera this time.

Till then, see ya.


No comments: