Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hey, ah lians and ah bengs. Um, some super long delayed posts I promised to blog about, since the exam. Ya, I procrastinate alot. So? Deal with it. Its 2.24am and I'm kinda cranky. So read if you want to, if not, you could totally leave. 

Right, so remember I said that my parents were off for leaders' retreat back in Sept/Oct? And Jorleen, my sis and I were home alone for 3 whole days :) And here's how it went. And the things we did and ate, and stuff not so sane people would do.


All the cooking was done by yours truly, Amanda Phuah. And I must say, its pretty good. A tad salty though, but nontheless edible. I kinda did cheat while making it, the pasta sauce was from the can :) Cheese and herbs with ham, bacon, mushrooms and more cheese. Awesome.


Okay fine, I'll give some credit to Jorleen from cooking the pasta. Well, all she had to do was add water when it dried up and made sure it was cooked and soft. Not all rubberband-ish. See, the end product kinda cool, kan? 



And also a little credit to my not-as-awesome-as-me-sister for making the last minute salad dressing. We decided to be healthy and eat some veggies. Unfortunately, we ran out of ketchup, so we couldn't exactly make thousand island as dressing. So, she searched some weird dressing online which is a mix of white vinegar, mayonnaise and thyme. Well, it tasted like sour mayonnaise. But, better than no dressing right? And none of us had diarrhea, so we're good :)



Plus, we had left over pasta, as usual. We never estimate the right amount. Never, I tell you. So, Jorleen The Cacat decided to use the pasta as a manual move-your-fringe-out-of-the-way thing. It does work actually, not to say that you should try it or anything, your parents might label you as a pure retard if they find out. 



On the other hand, Amanda The Bigger Retard used the pasta as bluetooth. See, who needs a freaking RM100 bluetooth when you can make one out of a pasta? All you've gotta do is just stick it in your ear. As easy as ABC, do re mi and 123.



And of course we had some studying done. This was before the year end exam, btw. History, the subject every Malaysian hates. Go Nabi Muhammad, if I could say. Pfft. Its all crap, really. Has the government ever thought of putting their very own politicians in school to take the History exam? I'd bet RM100 that they'll all fail with flying colours. 


The next night, we had pizza. Dominoes, if you can't see the picture above. Tilt your head, it might help. Cause I sure am not going to reload the picture. 2 regulars, breadstix and a bottle of coke. Eventhough we already had one in the fridge. But, its all in the package. So, its cool :)



23rd October 2009


GOODBYE, YOU EVIL EXAMS. 

Hello, evil results. 

Note : The following stunts in pictures 4 and 5 were done by trained professional retards. Do not try to reenact or recreate what you just saw. Hazardous for your brain. 


No comments: