Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hey, world. I'm currently not at home. Yes, I'm away. Not on holiday, just at someone's place, spending the night. I was here since Tuesday night, and I'll be going back later tonight.

Oh, and this friday, which is tomorrow, I'll be going for Track of Talents "2" celebration with LiChing, Janie and SzeTing. In a DRESS! Pictures will be posted up, I hope. If I'm not too lazy, that is. Coax me, and I will.

I know, kinda unbelieveable that I'll be in a dress right?? If you don't, you must not know me then. But hey! I do wear dresses okay. Just not all the time. Only during special occasions e.g. Weddings, events etc. Stuff that requires me to wear a dress. Why else would I wear a dress? To tuition? Gary might think I'm retarded. So, no.

Besides that, nothing much has been going on. I declined an invite from Shiva to go out. Steven won't call me back; Kheng's officially not going for TOT; Des, Jan, Michelle and everybody else went for camp; Andrea went to Indonesia; Jon's going to Taiwan too; Stayed up to 7am and wa surprised that the sky was bright when I went to sleep; Finally caught up with Corynn[States] and LiChing[UK] after a very long time and I'm procrastinating on my projects.

Right. And I bought a new dress at Nichii for only RM62.90 :)

No comments: