Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh, right. I'm back. Blogging. Real bored, if you ask me. Okay. Just a couple of updates to rekindle your likeness of viewing this blog. 

So, I was casted in this video for church. Its for Pastor's Discovering God Series we're doing at church now. And guess who I acted as? Ya, you've guessed it. I portrayed a preppy-and-I-love-the-colour-pink-only-and-I'm-totally-in-love-with-ZacEfron-and-the-latest-celebrity-gossip person. Plus, now everyone's asking me who Jimmy Chong is. And my eye bags look pretty huge. Can't blame me.We shot from 10pm-1am. Watch it. Then laugh.

 
And recently, I went for a japanese buffet with Uncle Kok Kin and Aunty Nian Yee. The occasion, you ask? Aunty Nian Yee's birthday. We went to Tenji, at Mount Kiara. And believe me, it was awesome. Of sashimis, sushi, and alot of other raw stuff including oysters, if you were wondering. Mannn, I really want to go back. But, no money. So, I think i should scratch that idea. We were kinda busy eating, so not alot of pictures were taken. 

Besides, I went to Puay Chai last Friday for service. I lost my voice. We had to work with the kids, help them pitch their tents, teach them lame songs we learn and make them shut up. Oh, did I mention they didn't have an MC? And lucky them, they got me. GREAT. It was all fine and all. Everyone having fun doing mississippi, the banana dance thing, the hand up, palms together, etc. Until, the mic went KO. And thank God for his gift of voice to me, I was the manual loud speaker. It was kinda hard to get everyone listening to me, but I think I did pretty well. Grace of God, really. Mommy came to pick me up after, so I didn't join the gang for mamak. Oh, and I missed Creative Life's barbeque. I really really really wanted to go, but I was stuck being MC. Totally missed Yean Ching's not-so-grand entrace. Good job, you. :P

Went rock climbing on Monday. I'm stiff. Gosh. Xing, Jan and Des were supposed to come along too, but they got caught up with their own stuff. So, they didn't make it. Kedric, however, did. Thank God. :) Mana came along too. Oh, and before that, Dom, Neil and I went to watch Michael Jackson's : This Is It. The documentary really isn't that bad. The dancers are awesome. And the guitarist lady, WOW. We were actually supposed to watch Jennifer's Body, until they found out it was 18PL. Then we switched. Got my ass kicked in pool by Dom and I officially suck at Daytona. What a dumb game. I keep crashing the car. But i think I did alot better than the last time in IOI. We met up with Sean who was working at Baskins and got free caramel and gummy bears on our ice cream.. Gummy Bears are so awesome. I love the show too. Haven't watched it in ages, though. Climbing after was good. Didn't really do alot, was busy belaying Kedric Kwan. But I managed to climb a not-so-vertical wall half way. Fell couple of times, then they decided to close the place. That red is so gonna get pawned on Monday. Yes, I'm going back to conquer it. With Kheng and Drea. Hehehe, my little scheme. Oh, and I got my own MEMBERSHIPCARD! I'll snap a picture and post it up soon.

Till then, keep reading. :)


No comments: