Tuesday, November 17, 2009



Hi. Right. So one of the Mondays before school closed, I decided to invite a couple of people to go climbing. The people I invited included Jan, Des, Xing and Leung. Last minute one by one told me that they couldn't make it. Ked was the only one who said he could. So great. Climbing with Ked. And Mana was there, climbing along. I actually went with Neil and Dom, but neither of them climbed. Before climbing, we watched Michael Jackson's : This Is It. Pretty good, but I thought it could be better. Rate, um, 7/10. 

So at 8pm, met up with Ked and Bernard at Camp 5. That's where we climb, if you didn't know. Its in One Utama, a shopping centre. If you really didn't know that, you must be either retarded or living under a shell. Yes, climbing is fun. Yc came late, so we had to rent a belay set. 


Here, this is how a belay set looks like, if you were wondering. Just stick the strings in and check the lock, and you're ready to go. Plus, this thing is so awesome, I can practically cary someone twice my weight. 



Oh, and I couldn't climb unless Yc came. Why, you ask? Simply because she's got the shoes. And its like RM5 if I were to rent it and I wasn't thinking of doing that. Since I already needed to play RM23 altogether. RM18 for entrace fee and RM5 for the harness. Oh, they invested in new harnesses, btw. And I so do not know how to work it. Its totally different from the older ones. Rock climbing shoes are special shoes, fyi. The make sure that your feet are slighty arched, to make climbing easier. But they kinda hurt, if you ask me. 


Kedric, trying to act pro. Climb so fast, could hardly keep up with his speed. Yes, I was belaying him :) He didn't die. At least I think he didn't. That's the easy wall, of course he made it to the top.





The hard wall on the other hand, he was stuck. So I was stuck too, at the bottom. And Bernard spotted me, staring at Ked's ass! OH! I have no choice okay, I have to look up to help him. Just wanted to clarify that, all you speculators.