Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello, world. Today was a pretty stressful day for 4Br students. Yea. We had 3 monthly tests in a row, including a quiz which ate 6 periods in a row, 35 mins x 6. Now you do the math. Totally sucks.

What did we have, you ask? Okay. Let me just show you our timetable.

Thursday Chem Chem Modmath Modmath break Physics Physics AddmathAddmath History.

You make a guess.

Fine. Let me just tell you. We had ModernMath, Physics, [some weird physics quiz in between] and addmath. It was so draining, I think my brain kinda burnt. And every test we took today had some kinda form of math in it. Physics was okay, but i totally screwed modernmath and admath up. ARGH! Didn't read question properly also can! And stupid Xing came into my class saying " I took the same modmath test as you all! And i got 92%!". And I got angry and I felt really really dumb. And I went to recess, crying like a pig. Paiseh. Whatever.


CONCLUSION :

No comments: