Sunday, February 8, 2009

So I talked to Jan yesterday, for a very long time after not talking to her in a very long time. I mean we talk but not talk talk. Get? Nevermind. So I talked to her on MSN, and I started to draw this clock, cause Jan was taking way too much time to send me a photo. Then we started talking in writing. As in real writing. It was SOOOO LAME, but fun at the same time. I'm sorry but I can't actually post anything that we wrote here on my blog, cause I'm too noob to do that. Well, you could check out Jan's blog though. Just click here.

Oh ya, and btw, the David Cook album my couz got me from Phuket, is totally screwed up. So, who wants to get me a new one? I would love an ORIGINAL this time. :P

Recommended songs - Mr. Sensitive
- Declaration
- Lie

Will be blogging soon. Till then, gotta catch up on add math.

f(x) = y

At least I know something.




No comments: