Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey. I watched AI today, and I just realised that this season of AI has more more more more, ALOT more better looking guys. Besides the last season, it was only people like Cook and this other guy that looks a bit like Orlando. Slipped my mind, whatever. So there's this new kid in AI, he's so HOT. He looks like a girl, to be honest. But I don't care, cause I only love his HAIR! Hahahhaa, I know what you're thinking, you must think I'm retarded to like a guy just because of his hair. But truth is, he obviously looks better like that than bald right? Hahaha, like Jeevan. LOL. Well, he's non-other than.....



CODY SHELDON, of course!

-dude's kinda weird in my opinion, but nontheless, BEAUtiful hair.


And dude reminds me of former AI contestant, DANNY NORIEGA. Which I also liked him because of his hair. I did cut it that style, and I will be cutting it again in Cody's style in a month. You just wait and see. :)

No comments: