Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1) The person who tagged you is:
Destinee.

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
lame partner.

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
OMGosh, what a retard!

4) The most memorable moments with him:
SHOPPING, SHOPPING and MORE SHOPPING!!!

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
so funny right? right? I told you lah.

6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will:
dump her ASAP before I get ultra super duper lame!

7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at:
BEING LAMER. ==

8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do:
BEAT THE LAME OUTTA HER!

9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:
SHE's TOO LAME!

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Get her present from someone. Which i actually ordered, DESTINEE KOH. I got heart wan okay. :P

11) Your overall impression on him/her:
LAME SIALLLL!!

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
LOUD.

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
my LOUDness. People don't seem to appreciate it.

14) The most ideal person you want too be is:
What God wants me to be.

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Don't be like Destinee. Having one Destinee is enough to drive me nuts. :)

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.

1. CorynnChan [optional ]
2. RachaelChan [optional ]
3. JeynaLim
4. KahHoo
5. KittLei
6. SayWei
7. Caely
8. WilliamTang
9. YiJean
10. EddieCourtney

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with: (SayWei)
I've heard some rumours, but I don't exactly know.

18) Is 9 a male or female: (YiJean)
MALE! oops, I mean FEMALE. what a retarded question.

20) What is 2 studying at the moment: (JanYi)
um. Lotsa stuff in the States which I don't even know. e.g. Geometry, gym....... etc

21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3: (Jeyna)
Couple of weeks ago

22) What kind of music does 8 like: (William)
Emo chiang hwa yee music?

23) Does 1 have any siblings: (CorynnChan)
like yea. Ah Cher and Winnie the Sai.

24) Will you woo 3: (Jeyna)
well, since she looks like Jude, NO WAY!

25) How about 7: (Caely)
Like no. She's too gay! :P

26) Is 4 single: (KahHoo)
Hmm. Guess so. Unless he didn't tell me! OO

27) What's the surname of 5: (KittLei)
Wan! like wantan!

28) What's the hobby of 5: (KittLei)
Spending time with her honey and not me. :'(

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well: (KittLei & YiJean)
The world isn't that small. She obviously doens't know her.

30) Where is 2 studying at: (RachaelChan)
MVHS! Minessota varsity high school, US, of course!

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
WOW! 2 colours! Black and white!

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5: (KittLei)
We already did. Until she dumped me for someone else. Then I became emo. :'(

33) Where does 9 live?: (YiJean)
Somewhere in Section 17 I think. Unless she's moved.

34) What colours does 4 like: (KahHoo)
I don't know. Blue? Some guy colour?

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends: (KittLei & CorynnChan)
Like I said, the world isn't that small. Either doesn't know either exist.

36) Does 7 like 2: (Caely & RachaelChan)
Hmm. If they met, maybe...

37) How did u get to know 2: (RachaelChan)
Childhood BFFs!

38) Does 1 have any pets: (CorynnChan)
Nope! Unless her melted snowman is counted. Pfft. ==

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: (Caely)
Hahahhaa, LOL. What a retarded question. I ain't gonna say. ;)

No comments: