Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well. I'm back. Yes. BACK. From what?! Just now, we, as in my fmaily, my couz's family and my khaima's family went for a very close friend's son's wedding dinner. Yea, so complicated. But whatever, the whole point is to go in, snap photos, eat and get out! Hahaha, so bad. Oh ya. I went out of Friday with ah hoo, after a very very long time, cause the dude's always stuck in Putrajaya, like really far from where SS2 is. But dude finished his finals! So he'll be in ss2 for the next couple of weeks, till his next semester starts. So after berbonding with my so-called hao peng you, I went back and KO-ed from 5pm till 9pm.


Oh, and amazingly, I went for scouts the next morning. God's so AWESOME, He woke me up in time. :) So. made it for scouts, forgot to sew my own badge and got a extra super duper lam pek pek badge from kahhoo. Then we went for lunch and I went back and KO-ed! Till like 430pm, my dad came to pick me up from ss2 and we went back. And as usual, continued to KO till 630pm and my mom came back and charsiewed me. She was like " faster lahh! Don't wanna go for the wedding dinner ah?!" So yea. Got dressed, slapped on my heels and off we went to the wedding. And LIMKINMENG did not bring his fancy camera! But cc maykin brought her canon ixus, which was better than nothing, but i still look black + fat in the photo my sis took. Clever her, she minused the flash. I think that the pictures will be up on facebook, so lucky you if you've got my facebook account.

p/s : I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE. GOD HELP ME. :/

No comments: