Sunday, December 28, 2008

Urgh, I'm so anoyed right now. Don't know whether period coming or what, but all I know right now is that I'm annoyed and angry. First up, people at my house. Why do you even need to keep so much face? Afraid that people would actually see your true colours?! Telling me to not hit the stupid dog when you're the one who's hitting him almost everyday of his freaking LIFE! Just to safe you're face?! There's nothing to safe, please. Then you, another one. Lagi go and sayang the dog like its your baby or something. Like as if you'll die without it. Telling the whole world you're sick, but you're actually not! Wanting people to just take pity on you?! You're so pathetic. Urgh, if you want to tell the whole world that you're capable of swallowing a pill? Go ahead, tell them, don't have to say you're sick and swallow a pill there and then. What are you? Retarded? Geez, you piss me off. And after everyone left, you go ahead and turn on the pc while everyone is busy cleaning up the mess everyone else made and you happile go take your shower and turn on the pc and talk to people while everyone else is busy cleaning. Don't you have a heart?! A heart of rock, maybe?! You're so pathetic, sometimes I wish that you just GROW UP! You're so old, for goodness sake, act your age for once, won't ya? Maybe you should start by holding/wringing a mop. Oh, i just remembered. You can't! Why not? Because you told the whole world that you're hand are too small to wring a mop! WHAT?! Heck, I'm so much younger than you, but i bet I've done almost a million things you would never do in your life. In that case, good luck leaving when you leave your HOME!

No comments: