Monday, December 8, 2008

so, the dinner right.. it was held at tropicana, and the food wasnt too bad actually... we shared table with rueben and his girlfriend, my other khai ma and uncle yeo, alexey and of course, our family.. NO pictures of food were taken, either we were too busy eating, or too busy asking meng to snap photos of us... we know, we all love being in the limelight... :)...


first, bride and groom lahh, of course.. more like ah soh and ah hia.. hahaha, nvm.. i think this pic is so chun.... like my couz really took it ngam ngam weii... anyway, the crowd was rallied to say yammmmm seng as long as they could and the b&g are supposed to kiss till they stop.. and as a result, the picture above.. hahaha.. LOL factor, seriously...


and thn, we have family pics! people portraits...

Daddy [he and his signature oh-my-where-are-my-eyes Smile..]

Genevieve

Amanda

Mummy

the 3 ladies in the family

mummy and daddy [dont they look so cute together? ]



My Family.




cc maykin! wooohh!! [our "favourite" cousin]


wooh! mama shirley! she's been jaga-ing me since forever, and till now i guess......

and of course, my khai ma! woooh, cc doris!

No comments: