Tuesday, December 2, 2008

see, told ya i've got nothing to blog about.. but now, i've got a couple of things.. okay, right.. lets start.. so my church right, invited a guest speaker from GT, which is where my parents go every monday to pray for the sick.. its called healing room, btw.. yes, so.. my dad heard bout this super chunted speaker that came to malaysia, to GT actually that's from India.. and he only comes to m'sia like twice a year.. so he thought it would be a great opportunity if he came to uor church to just bless our people.. and, we were their host... no, they didnt stay at our house, but we brought them out for dinner and stuff like that.. oh and there were 3 of them, dr. ananda, his wife, mrs. margaret and their helper, johnson.. yea.. so my parents were obliged to go for snl you see, cuz they gotta oversee the whole thing... and yea.. i went out for the alter call.. and he prayed for me.. and it was my first time being prophesied[if that's how you spell it] over! haahhaa... awesome mehnnn, and thank God that i-dont-know-who caught me.. :)..

and after snl, we got to eat, yo! so, they're indians you see.. and indians love... MAMAK! and the only place he goes to is to kayu, at ss2.. so off we went, the 3 of them, the 4 of us and my pastor.. and when we arrived........ it was super luin.. there was so many people, kinda noisy, and we were ordering food and stuff and half talking to the pastor and saying hi to my dad... you get what i mean.. it ws kinda a havoc.. thn throughout all this, my sister was like, kahhoo is here... and i heard a bit, didnt care, thn my mom said, ong ka ting is here.. and i hardly heard.. so i didnt care.. thn my sister shook my and said... " KAHHOO IS HERE!".. and my dad was like.. "amanda ahh? oh, amanda".... ==.. thn i realised.. KAHHOO IS HERE! so nvm.. thn after giving my super extra oh-my-gosh-what-are-you-doing-here look and wave to hoo and jasper, i sat down.. finally pulling myself back together.. thn my mom said again, " ong ka ting is here!".. like wtv, i dont care.. ==.....

HAVOC weeiii! but whatever, it was all good.. we had dinner cum supper thn the pastor asked me what was my dream.. i said, " I WANNA GO TO HARVARD".. and he tapped my head lightly and he was like.. YOU WILL GO TO HARVARD! amen, to that! hahhaa... thn we went home.....

so guys, see ya at HARVARD!

No comments: