Wednesday, December 3, 2008


remember how i said that i went for track of talents' anniversary a couple of months back? and i said that i loved mia palencia and i even got her cd? well, to be honest, today, or more of right NOW, its kinda my first time listening to it in whole.. like i've heard parts of her song but never the whole song, or in fact, the whole album.. yea.. i know, how lame.. why? cuz i officially downloaded the winrar crao thing that enables my pc to listen to music and watch videos.. yea, we used to use windows media, until the thing got corrupted and we couldnt use it anymore.. thn i downloaded winamp.. but thn.. my pc got reformatted and i didnt exactly know how to use winamp properly... so, since my pc got reformatted in february, i think.. we have not had a proper device to watch video's or dvds on the pc, whatsoever.. except youtube, of course.. yea... LAME crap, i know... so, i shall continue enjoying superman by mia palencia..

however, my personal favourite is

finding my way - mia palencia.

p/s : ngkahhoo, if you want it, come get it.

No comments: