Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm back from camp, babes. It was awesome. Seriously. Who knew that watching the juniors suffer sleeping in ponchos would be so fun? Hahaha, I'm a freaking sadist. Plus, running under the rain, cheering on for the juniors to climb that wall gives me satisfaction like no other. :) Well, I met people, people that I haven't seen in a long long time, i.e Wan Kitt Lei. I finally saw her after 57924359621 years and lucky her, got to smell my 2 and a 1/2 days no shower body. What sweet sweer aroma.

Oh ya, besides that, I also met up with Ren Yi after 2517395860783618 years, even longer than the last time I saw Kitt. Hahaha, I'm sorry bout your nose, boy. Hahahaha. Right. You don't get.

So, 1st Sze and I did registration, it was okay until we noticed that she spelled some recruits name wrong, Mohamad to Mahamad. It was hilarious when you see a Malay guy's name turned into i-don't-know-what. Hahaha, plus since registration, I'm now known as JackManda. Thankyouverymuch. Plus, Sze and I skipped flag break, with RM1420 in our hands. How incredibly awesome, except when we had to hand it over to Miss Caroline, who totally ripped us off. Pfft.

So after that, we had some lecture which wasn't as boring cause' it wasn't Sir Tuck Loong who was doing the talking. When Sir Cheng Keat talks, its so fun. Cause' we get to talk along and insult his stupid drawings on the board which literally look like SHIT. Like seriously. Oh, and while we were having fun laughing in the classrooms, poor juniors were building their ponchos as fast as possible or they would not been able to sleep at night. Nyek nyek nyek. The geniousy of being a senior. Hahaha. And I don't know who came up with the egg-wrapping-you-must-protect-all-7-until-the-end-of-camp game. It was so dumb cause' 6 eggs wrapped with newpaper were dumped into my little Reebok backpack and I carried it everywhere for the next 2 and a 1/2 days. I'm so proud of myself.

We had an awesome night, talking alot. But I KO-ed first, since I didn't get a nap in the afternoon on the same day. Unlike Ching who slept like a pig and even expected me to wake her up. Kantoii sial. Slept at about 300am, woke up at 530am! Crazy people, made us do morning exercise, which IMO, does not make me more awake. Just makes me more tired and nauseous since we don't get to eat before morning exercise. Shooot. After that, we had code breaking, I think. Our group won, obviously. Haha, with Sheung Jien and Yew Leung, if you loose, your team's just pure retarded. Those 2 dude's are like so smart! After that, we had marching, and than BACKWOODSMAN. Oh, plus the Leo's were having orientation when we were marching, so the water and flour and eggs were kind of distracting. Really. Lunch was BACKWOODSMAN. Never do backwoods an especially when our retarded Food QM buys unguttered chicken! BOY, smells like crap! But all in all, our lunch tasted the best, cause' we finished the whole bottle of honey. :P

Right. After, we something else and then it was cultural night. Ask someone else how it went, I'm like so bummed out even talking about it. Open talk after that, but Vincci and I were smart enough to go cook supper together and dumped the 2 huge pots of milo in the canteen. We went walking around the whole school, scared Kian Min in between then continued walking and talking and trying to target CheeKen to see if he was back from his party. Pfft.

The next day, we woke up at 530am, 600am was supposed to be morning exercise. So we had 1/2 an hour to get ready. So we were all taking our time when suddenly we heard the whistle blow for us. And us being seniors went " Aiyah, that's the juniors whistle." Soon after, we found out that the whistle was meant for everyone. Note : I was in my extra large scouts shirt and a pair of shorts, with unbrushed teeth. Monkey. I was pissed, big time. Morning exercise was pushed forward?! Now which retard does that? I'll make sure you die before morning exercise even starts. But whatever, we still did it and suffered and thank God, our patrol was supposed to cook breakfast. So we skipped half of it and cooked french toast and hash browns. Sorry for your half cook toasts guys. We were rushing.

Then we had flag break, cleaned up and packed, had knots and sketch time and we were cleaning again, getting ready to go home. So RenYi was supposed to send me, Shannen and her brother home. Unfortunately for her, she had to stay till everyone goes home. So RenYi and I took off first. We talked alot in the car, which now reminds me that the dude still owes me lunch.

And then before I knew it, I was home! I showered, TWICE and watched a little bit of tv while waiting for my hair to dry and slept right away. Conclusion, camp was good. I liked it. It was much ore relaxed this time. :)


No comments: