Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hey, SHIVA. This post is like dedicated to you. What do I have to say about Shiva, Shiva Skanthan which nobody knows where the Skanthan comes from and how the V. got lost and created a huge havoc in 3C last year. Pn Liew totally wanted to kill you for making her reprint the name list. Haha. 

Like couple of days ago, Shiva, Jon, Steven and SheungJien joined this kerjaya quiz thing that was held in the hall. And amazingly, they actually got into the finals! Though all of them were like wayy outta hope when they didn't annouce 4Br in the beginning. And eventually, they said "last but not least......" the boys were already walking out when they said " 4BR!". Total shocker. 

Oh, and Shiva and Steven both have the most canggih watches I have ever seen. Them and their fancy disco lights watch. Hahaha, when YewLeung taught them how to change the mode, they were like showing off the everyone, as if they won 4D or striked a lottery. 

Well, all in al, Shiva's totally one of my BFFs. He's someone I can count on, when everyone's busy fixing their eyes on you-know-who. Sometimes I'm like jealous, but then again, I've gotta humble myself and have Shiva to tell me that sometimes its not ALL about me. Other people gotta get their time in the limelight too, no? Hahahah.

I LOVE SHIVAAA! He's THE BEST! 

p/s : sorry got no pic of you and me bro. But we will get one, soon. PROMISE.

No comments: