Friday, March 13, 2009

Hey. I'm home. Its a Friday today, just in case you don't know or you're in some other place [like the US] far far away from me. Okay. Quit the emo-ness. Right. I came home early today! I skipped CF! Tooooooooott. Its like the first Friday in the whole year which I did not stay back. And I skip badminton on Friday to go for CF. :) I know that God is proud of me :)

So, this week has been okay, I guess. I went for dance last Saturday, it was awesome! I met this new guy, what's his name. Oh right, Gordon. Haha. That dude's like super cool! Cause' he can't do the wave. You know, the thing where you've gotta make your body like jelly or Jell-O. Yes, that one. I still can't do it, btw. And its weird to be sandwiched in between 2 people and try to do the body wave. It looks wrong, and it doesn't feel all that right either. And did I mention that we danced from 1130am till 400pm? Bet I lost like 10 pounds!

Aight, so. I have camp later! Thats why I'm home so early. I'm parasiting on my cousin's computer, just if you're wondering. And amazingly, I'm in the camp comittee, together with everyone else I know. Haha, not so much of a big deal, is it? :P Camp will be not so fun this time, I think. And name tagging would be weird. Cause' Sze and I found out this morning that only 28 recruits are going. We'll see later. I hope the number increases. Oh ya, and I'm MC-ing for cultural night, again. Heh. I'm like the only one who doesn't need a mic to talk into for everyone to hear. Paiseh. Well, its a gift from God, if you ask me. And mind you, I'm proud of it. Oh ya, and one day if Daey and Steven get married, they'll hire me to be their MC too, cause' then they wouldn't need to buy mics which would then save cost for them. And that's according to Steven. I don't wanna know what Daey would say. He'll prolly tell me to rent a tux instead of a dress. You know, the usual.

Ahhh, for the camp, I thought that I had strings at home to use for the name tags. Unfortunately, I tried finding it yesterday, and my dad was like " NO MORE!". DUUSHHH! My world came crashing down. Not really actually, just trying to add in 'hiperbola's into my retarded blog. Pfft.

Oh and speaking about weight, I'm officially 41kgs! Measured at school today, the BMI thinga-ma-bob. My BMI last year was 15.8 which is like super underweight. Since going through a phase of eating and snacking in big portions non stop for 3/4 opf a year, my BMI now is 17.1. I'm still on the slim side, just so you know. But since watching The Biggest Loser everyday after I come back from school, the show kinda motivates me to exercise. So, who wants to go jogging?

p/s : I'll be missing PC's wedding tomorrow. And dance of course.





I MISS AH CHERRR AND RYNN, BTW!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what makes a blog retarded?
such a cruel and hurtful word.
all retarded people aren't alike any more than all asians. you should think about that before you dehumanize people with special needs with your words.