Sunday, June 29, 2008

remember i said i fell sick? well.. i did.. hahahaha.. but i'm better now, just coughing quite a bit.. so anyway.. check the pics out.. since i dont want my blog to be labeled as.. A DEAD BLOG. ==



yeapp.. the medications that i had to chug down.. the pills are huge, pretty huge for me laaa... i'm quite a pro at swallowing pills already, i'm so proud.. ahhahaa

and... it was midnight.. and i had ROTI BOM!! like.. so fattening.. but whatever, to ease my cravings.. hahaha.. sorry rynn, roti tissue too big.. hahahaha.. the roti bom was freaking good.. like.. FU-YOH, good.. hahahaha...


and.. couple of days after i got better.. i went for mamak with my dad and my sis.. i almost ordered neslo, but i knew it'd make my throat die.. so, TEH O AIS LIMAU it is.. hahaha..

No comments: