Saturday, June 21, 2008

i havent been blogging in a while, yes, 3 days is considered a while.. i have been very very down/emo lately.. i needed to talk to jan really badly but but.. neither of us had the time.. i think she already knows my dilemma, just waiting for me to spit it out.. i've finished my projects, thankfully.. i havent handed them in, tho.. i've been pretty busy lately, had to catch up on my school work and minus out all my stupidity.. lets say i was so busy that i fell sick.. i've been sleeping at 2-3am lately, getting up at 6 to prepare for school.. pretty hectic for me, i had to sleep in school.. 3 chairs is enough for someone my size to lay down.. i managed to catch half on hour of sleep in class on wednesday, since pn. zainun was late, as usual.. okay, so i went to the doctors yesterday.. he took my temperature. 40 degrees celcius. pretty high.. i was supposed to get 5 different kinds of medication, but he said that for someone my age, it could be fatal or something.. i was supposed to get flu, fever, antibiotics, phlegm and headache.. but he ended up giving me flu, fever and antibiotics.. the fever pills are huge, btw.. i didnt need to cut them this time.. i've officially mastered the art of swallowing pills, not a good thing, i guess.. i skipped school on friday, didnt manage to hand in my geo project.. i wonder what cik teh will say on monday, and that is IF i can go to school.

and yes, a very very emo post indeed.

p/s: you didnt even have the courtesy to ask how i was. and that, so totally pisses me off. whatever, i have my jan.

No comments: