Tuesday, June 17, 2008


ahh.. last sunday was father's day. this year, we didnt exactly do anything special for daddy, even on mother's day, we didnt do anything special for mummy.. so, back to father's day. okayy.. this is, MY DADDY. my ever-so hot, sexy, chubby, rounded at all edges, DADDY. yes, he might look a lil bald, he's getting older laa... looking at his face, can you see our resemblance? hahaha... you may see that i have his double-chin, and damn proud of it. hahaha.. okay.. so.. my daddy might be pretty fun sometimes, and angry sometimes.. secara kesimpulan, what can i say? he's my dad. hahaha.. and i love him for who he is.. :P.. so, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, daddy.



no, i did not give him this. its weird to give my daddy a flower. he'll think i have something up.. and daughters dont give fathers flowers.. plus, i didnt make it myself, so no sincerity. i'll get him something, soon. i just need to know when the soon is. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you as much as i love my mother