Saturday, June 28, 2008

ahhh.. geez.. i'm back.. i've been MIA-ing for a while, lotsa things happening.. oh btw, rynn.. if you're reading this.. hotmail's server at my place is being a BIT*H, so.. i cant reply your email.. sorry.. so anyway.. gary and elaine's wedding.. was like, just now.. ahhahaa.. just now was the reception, i skipped scouts! hahahaa.. no, didnt piss anyone off.. just maybe kian min.. hahahaa.. he was like HA?! you not going tomoro?!.. yaa.. not really pissed laa.. wel.. yesterday was sports day.. our hindraf CEO, VINODHAN VENNOO, was the bumblebee.. hahaha.. for yellow house.. he was the super cool mascot.. and we were like wooh-ing for him.. and he even shouted to us..

vino us

vino!! MR.BEAN!!. MR.BEAN!!

NO LAA!! mayb later..

he was at the field, and we were at the gazebo.. hahahaa.. for those of you who dont know amy school, that quite a distance.. hahaha.. and.. 2 scouties fainted.. and i neglected my job.. ==.. my job was to run down and "save" those who were gonna faint, or was already fainting. i was busy avoiding some gangbanger, and i got screwed. so its technically not my fault. me and my stupid big mouth, shouldnt have asked you to come in the first place.. so whatever.. and.. purple got last again this year.. no surprise there, i didnt join my 800m.. hahaha.. no wonder we lost.. :P.. okayy.. back to gary and elaine.. i bought a dress especially for their wedding.. like.. it'll be the first time i've ever worn a dress.. hahaa.. everyone wants to see pics, no? hahahhaa.. tonight, tonight.. just a lil bit bout it.. its a black assemble, pretty simple and flowy.. its like a salsa dress.. but not so body hugging.. cuz like durh, i got no body.. ==.. and i got heels.. my first pair of heels ever.. got it cheap.. gaahhh.. and cc mayking lent me a necklace, which matches my black assemble.. bla bla.. you'll see later, tomoro..

p/s : i dont need you, i've never needed you. i'll never take the initiative again, the last time i did, it got me to where i am now.

No comments: