Friday, June 6, 2008

ahhh.. right.. i havent blogged in a long long time.. i've beem a bit lazy and busy lately.. if you've checked my previous posts... rynn and rach, which i shall call from now on, R squared, came over.. so.. since they're "guests", my daddy said that we should make them feel comfortable since they're staying over. he's trying to make it as hotel-ish as possible.. so okay.. we were kinda a 1 star hotel, since we have all the amenities like toilet, bedroom, blankets and stuff you find in a hotel.. plus, 2 computers, a printer and a camera.. okay. not gonna tlak bout them now, since i have more important stuff to talk bout.. if you know me, i must have told you that my dad went to nz to look for a job.. yes, he did.. and this was what happened the day he took off.





i stay in subang, so KLIA [kuala lumpur international airport] is pretty far away.. daddy's flight was at 3.30, so by 1, we set off to the airport.. in the car, we seriously had nothing to do, and it was only the beginning of the journey.. we were only 100 yards from my house.. and sis started taking random photos, even the driver of the car next to us stared.


okay.. so on the way to the airport.. we saw something super cool.. yes, A GIRAFFE POSTER. i dont know what they were advertising tho, but the poster is ubbber cool.. i really thought it was a real giraffe at the corner of my eyes.. but no... its not.. and sis quickly took out the camera and snap snap.. and after that.. she went.. "told cha i gotz da skills yo!"..

so, we were at the airport already.. after a 45 minute drive from subang to KL.. it was downright agonizing.. and for special occasions, of course my nike's were always with me.. i got it dirtied tho, cuz GENEVIEVE PHUAH "accidentally" stepped on them.. i got the stain off tho.. thank God. by then, we'd already met up with khai ma and uncle yeoh and uncle kok kin. they wanted to bid my dad goodbye "personally". wihch made my dad say.. " we're soo lucky to have you guys as best friends!". touchy, touchy.

so.. khai ma had this super duper ubbeer gigantor fake gucci glasses.. i wore it and.. VALAAH!! it covered half my fleshy face, making me look like some tard that if i actually took it out, my face would be two-toned.. we were still in the caf, btw.. uncle yeoh was so nice, he ordered char kuey teow for my dad cuz he knew that my dad would definately miss his char kuey teow.. the plate was friggin big, but super small portion.. trying to make it all "optical illusion-ish".. so dumb, that single plate of char kuey toew costs 7 bucks. i could get 2 plated of that outside at some kopitiam.==

ohhh, right.. and thn.. daddy had to board his flight already, and it was only 3.. apparently, his flight was the oppoiste of delayed.. it was extra early.. so at 3, he had to get into the gate.. look at daddy, all geared up and ready to hit the streets of nz, or maybe just ready to board the plane.. he was all happy and exited.. and so were we, for him.. tho, half my heart felt kinda heavy..



there was a bit of bollywood action going on, but no waterfalls.. non of us cried as if he died, which my khai ma thought.. " so bad laa you all.. ".. and all three of us, mainly me, mommy and sis said..

"ITS JUST THE BAG!!"


daddy left on the 5th of may, bout a month ago..

No comments: