Wednesday, November 28, 2007

hmmm... something's up..

okay.. something's wrong with my blog.. you know.. the chatbox thingi.. when i view my blog.. the thingi says.. press refresh.. and i do.. so after i press refresh.. the thing asks me to press refresh again.. i mean WTH?! how many times you want me to press refresh??? it doesnt work.. well.. sometimes it does... okay.. most of the time it does.. but not today.. weird.. and someone's at my house.. hmm... what he's doing here?? i dont know.. well... my dog bit his shoes yesterday.. LOL.. but he says its fine... is his mind his probably going " @(^$@~!%*__O*^%*" or someting like that.. hahaha.. mayb he was just being nice.. LOL.. whatever.. and fritz has been really really bad.. he bit of the hose thing... well.. he got the whacking already.. but he still does keep biting it off.. well... by tonight.. i think my dad will be on the verge of killing him.. LOL.

No comments: