Thursday, November 22, 2007

i'm walking on the streets.

okay.. today me and jan went to curve.. i know.. so pathetic.. only the two of us.. but whatever.. its fun.. okay.. so.. her momma came to pick me up.. and the night before.. jan told me that she was gonna come at 1 somthing.. so being AMANDA PHUAH, i woke up at 11.30.. and i went downstairs to laze around and watch some tv... and thn.. THE CALL came... and at that time.. it was only 5 minutes to 12.. i was still on the couch watching the son of the mask.. anyway.. jan said on the phone.. " I'M COMING NOW ARR!!".. and i was sooo freaking panic... summor i havent made the bed and washed my bowl.. infact.. i havent even BRUSHED MY TEETH!!!! so i was soo freaking kan cheong... and it was super kelam-kabut.. i was running here and there like a mad chicken... getting my clothes.. combing my hair and trying to brush my teeth at the same time... thinking on whether i should wear my shoes or just flip-flops.... GAH!! i swear my head was gonna explode on that very moment... and when jan called.. she also mentioned that she was at tmn sea.. near my school.. and the school isnt too far from my ss2 house... i was literally in a MAD RUSH. and before she arrived... i managed to brush my teeth, at least fold the blankets, wash my dish, off the tv, wear my socks and shoes, put on proper clothes and combed my hair... i didnt get a chance to pee tho.. and the night before.. my cousin told me to lock up properly.. as i was alone in the house... and when jan arrived.. i was gonna lock up.. and she shouted through her car window saying.. " THE WORLD ISNT WAITING FOR YOU, WOMAN!!".. and of course.. me being me.. became even more kan cheong.. apparently.. i didnt lock the outside gate properly.. darn it. i got a fair " scolding/lecture " by my couz...

No comments: