Saturday, November 10, 2007

SUSPICION.

okay.. since ya'll know that jan's in ipoh and all.. she's got nothing to do.. exceot watch 8tv.. anyway.. so.. sometimes.. i'll call her or she'll call me.. and yesterday.. my dog was really naughty.. so i went outside and started chasing him around the house compound.. and thn.. jan called... so i picked up.. and regarding my loud voice.. everybody can hear.. so.. my mom thought that jan was a guy.. and i was talking to her while chasing my dog.. tambah-tambah my loud foot steps.. dang.. so.. after i finished talking to jan.. my mom went.. " who's that?? why so secret wan? cannot talk in the house meh?".. by saying that.. she obviously thinks that jan's a guy.. LOL.. but actually.. it was all totally a coincidence.. and my sis went.. " we're soooo curious bout your mysterious friend.. who is that???".. aiyo... its LUI JAN YI! " remember that girl which came over to ss2 last time????".. and thn.. LIGHT BULB. " owh.. that one arr???" DURH! haahha.. anyway... for now i can tell them that she's calling me.. but when "K.K.X.B" calls... DANG!! if the find out.. i'm a roast pig.. hahahha.. but they'll never.. LOL.

1 comment:

yewleung said...

unless they read ur blog....

or

they think ur less...

then u'll be in deep shit .. like 6 feet deep