Thursday, November 1, 2007

TAG

I shall finish up doing my tags before posting anything I want to post. This tag was tagged by CHIM LI CHING.

7 Things To Do Before My Death
1. repent
2.go around the world in 80 days
3. meet pete wentz
4. kiss every single cute guy i see
5. join malaysian idol
6. spend time with my best friends
7. apologize to everyone i hurt

7 Things I Will NOT Do Even If It Kills Me
1. become any other religion but a christian
2. lick my belly button or my elbow
3. Take drugs
4. SMOKE
5. chicken out on an arm wrestling competition with a really buff and strong dude
6. Rob
7. kill my dog

7 Things I do When I'm Away From Public
1. sing out of tune and clap after i'm done to the loud, ear drum bursting music from my pc
2. hit the pc when the dumb internet is down
3. dance to tamadoi nagara on youtube
4. let my dog in the house..
5. sleep
6. sing in the bathroom
7. prank call people

7 Favorite Sentences/ Quotes/ Phrases
1. greater is He who is in me, thn is He who is in the world
2. you siow ar????
3. yer.. why they so LALA wan??
4. look!! look!! he sooo HOT!
5. what talk you?
6. Jesus loves you. so do i
7. please do it.. for me??

7 Favorite Songs of All Times
1. you, me and my medication - boys like girls
2. 5 minutes to midnight - boys like girls
3. i'm like a lawyer with the ways i'm always trying to get you off - fall out boy
4. this aint a scene, its an arms race - fall out boy
5. the takeover, the break's over - fall out boy
6. dead on arrival - fall out boy
7. dance dance - fall out boy

7 Things I'll Make You Wish You Didn't Do If You Did
1. hate people
2. eat all the oily food stuff that made the pimple on my head
3. going to sk tmn sea
4. loose the lil present that TJ bought me
5. let my mummy keep my ang pau money
6. choose the phone i have now
7. like my man.

7 Beloved People I Would Like to Tag
1. LUI JAN YI
2. TAN TZE YI
3. BRENDA WONG
4. HARPREET " NANCY "KAUR
5. LEE YEW LEUNG
6. MAGDELENE FOO
7. ANDREA GEH.

No comments: