Friday, January 9, 2009

Right. I'm so back. And bimbotic. Sorry for being MIA this week, its been pretty stessful with school, homwork, trying to be the teacher's pet [which i already failed cause nobody appreciates my unique LOUD voice], and more homework, and stuff like that. Well, for starters, lemme give you a jist of what's up.

So, in SMK Taman SEA this year, there are 3 pure science classes, 2 subbies and the rest are all artsie-fartsy classes, which I don't know how many. Ask someone else from Tmn SEA if you must know. And i don't think you do. So anyway, cut the crap. I got into the science class, which I actually DID opt for, not like crazy SHIVA, who got the perfect results but opted for subbie and is now on his road to pure, praying hard that LEE LAY CHOO would approve him to 4C, hopefully. There's this new girl in my class, and i can seriously tell you that she's one heck of a CHUN girl. Not looks chun, guys. Character CHUN. I mean, she's so friendly, but honestly, I think she thinks I'm weird. She's a transfer from KJ highschool, and got my class! Too bad, tantzeyi, should have came earlier.

Basically, my class teacher's are fine. Not good, just fine. I'll list em down, just in case you want to know. And oh, I've got an awesome story to tell ya'll, but its a bit complicated, so try to stay on the same page with me, will ya?

SPM SUBS.
ModernMath - Pn. Ting S.C
AddMath - En. AmaraSingam
History - Pn. Vasanty
English - Pn. Yee L.Y
Bm - Pn. Hanim [temporary]
Biology - Pn. Yip C.Y
Physics - Ms. Wong
Chemistry - Pn. Cheong L.N
Moral - Pn. Kwang C.S
Accounts - Mrs. Lim [tuition]

NON SPM SUBS.
PE - Pn. Kwang C.S
Civics - Ms. Wee

So, back to the story I wanted to tell. Notice the first teacher that i stated? ModernMath - Pn. Ting. Well, funny thing is, my babysitter's best friend so happens to be Pn.Ting's mother-in-law, meaning her husband's mother. Yea, so she kinda knows my babysitter quite well, and they're so-called tight. Friends, nothing more. So, last September when my babysitter's daughter got married, which she so happenes to be my Godmother, she invited Pn. Ting for the wedding. So, obviously Pn. Ting went, and it was awkward. Real AWKWARD. But thank God that she didn't put us in the same table. And another funny thing is, Pn. Ting's son, knows my cousin. SMALL WORLD, aint it? Hahahaha, I think so.

When Pn. Ting came into my class to teach ModernMath, I don't think she actualy recognised me. Although she kinda half talked to me at the wedding, but I doubt she remembers. Old already, what to do? But I think i caught her staring at me weirdly, or maybe i was just too self-concious.

Whatever it is, I hve tuition to back me up. Argh, lemme tell you, if you think that Form4 is a honeymoon year, GO AND DIE. Form4 is so freaking hard, I seriously think that I would get white hair from it. Crapp, someone call SAM! Oh yea, speaking about hair right, our school is so dumb, everyone with fringe must wear HAIRBANDS. No more bangs, curtain hair, etc. Looks like I'll be nerding till Form5. At least I'll bring the HOTNERD trend back. :)

p/s : you're going back! So fast lah!



No comments: