Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey, sorry that I've been MIA-ing alot lately. I just don't seem to find the time to blog. However, there are loads i would love to blab about. I could evne go all night long. Well, lets begin. Chinese New Year's just around the corner, i could hardly wait. Its the time of year where we gather as a super big gigantic family and have a huge overrated dinner and then laugh, play cards and watch the dumb CNY songs + dance thing on TV. Hahahhaa, boy I can't wait.

Just so you know, I haven't been too well this week and last. I came down with a fever last week and and horrible sore throat which lasts till now. So long! But by the grace of God, I'm much better now, thankyouverymuch. Stil a little bit phlegmish and coughish, but much much better.

I skipped dinner today, and I'm super hungry now. Just to show you a little bit, lemme describe how I'm currently blogging. I'm in my Hollister shirt and some beach shorts, with the study room's fan to number 2. With a cup of instant noodles on my left and the mouse on my right. Yea, just imagine it. A cup of instant noodles for dinner at 318am. Off to it now, I'll be blogging tomorrow. Well, later if you count the morning part.

I won't be MIA so often now, btw. Its the holidays!

No comments: