Sunday, April 27, 2008

today's a sunday.. i hoi cheong-ed my shoes yesterday when i went out for dinner with khai ma and uncle yeoh.. however.. we went to some kopitiam.. so no one got to stare in awe of my beautiful new shoes... ahahhaa.. anyway... THERE WAS NO CUTTING RIBBON CEREMONY FOR MY HOI CHEONG, ng kah hoo. :P.. and i wore my shoes to church today... i was sooo friggin scared that ppl might step on it.. and since its my frist pair of nike's and its WHITE, i was very very very concious.. so concious that it made ppl want to step on it... yean ching noticed and she said i was lucky.. :P...

yeanching manz

yiieerrr.. new shoes again??

not again laa... i got it cheap.

where, where,where???

at sunway, yesterday. in nike kids

oohh.. yyiiieerr.. i also wanna go..


hahahhaa.. so thats practically my version of yeanching being all " I AM JEALOUS CUZ MAN GOT NEW SHOES!!".. hahahhaa.... no laa.... she got her shoes wayy cheaper.. and she's kids size too, i think.. :P.. so anyway.. after church.. we went for lunch with thomas, kok lian and aunty foong.. we went to our typical wan tan meen shop.. and again.. we saw uncle kok kin and auntie nian yee.. they always eat there... like every week without fail.. infact.. the brought us to eat there thats why we knew that the place existed.. hahaha... and i still have the green chilli taste in my mouth and its already 3.30pm.. lunch was at 2, btw.. hahha.. anyway.. im'ma eat cendol cuz we bought it on the way home... wwooh..

p/s: i'm loosing my appetite.. something's wrong with me. no joke.

No comments: