Sunday, April 27, 2008

its the third time i'm blogging today.. obviously, i'm very free... but in this post.. i have a really really valid reason.. its 9.47pm now.. and mommy warned me not to use the pc after dinner.. but for this special post, she said i could. lemme start.

your class teacher has asked you to write a description of a person you admire for your school newsletter.

The person I admire most as of today is, Corynn Chan Jia Ern, my best friend. Corynn and I were childhood buddies, so we grew up together. In the period of fourteen and a half years, we bonded every Sunday at church, every week, without fail.

Corynn is really beautiful, inside and out. She has large hazel brown eyes, which compliments her smooth, fair face. Furthermore, her ebony black hair completes the whole package. Personality wise, she is pretty down to earth. She is a realist but she can somehow bring my imagination far far away to somewhere it has never been before, through her "grandmother" stories. She lays on a quiet side, but when she is with the people close to her heart, she is practically what I call, a loose canon.

She loves drawing. She is always at her element when it comes to drawing, painting, sketching, colouring and even designing. I must confess, she is one of the most creative person I have ever met. She can even do caricatures. Thats how good she is. Besides being her creative self, she is also a pretty good photographer. She takes pictures of things and people, but never herself. Usually when we are bored, we pretend that she is the professional photographer and I would be her part-time model.

She is also a very caring person and she never fails to ask me how I am doing throughout the week. Unfortunately for me, Corynn and her family will be migrating to the United States in June. Forty-two days from today, and counting. Life to me would never be the same without her joy and laughter accompanying me every Sunday. However, let God's will be done. Though, i would definately miss her.

Lastly, I would like to announce that I LOVE CORYNN. Distance will never separate us, no matter how hard it tries. Friendship is forever and I strongly believe in that quote. She is my other half, and will always remain, MY OTHER HALF.

No comments: