Saturday, April 26, 2008


i got new shoes!!!! yes.. they're my official first pair of nike's!! woooh!! i was really really happy with my purchase.. since i wasnt even planning on getting new shoes until my exams are over.. but since we went into nike kids' already.. so i looked around.. and the loverly nike's above caught my attention immediately when i went in.. sis sais it was nice.. so i just tried it for fun... but i checked the price first.. 169.. i thought it was okay.. on nike's.. its about my sis's mary janes.. only nicer.. :P.. ssshhh.. dont tell her i said that.. ahhaha.. and it actually fit!! like really really well... sis got very very mm kam yuen.. so she tried it on too.. hahaha.. unfortunately.. it was too big for her.. half a size to precise.. mommy tried it too.. since she had the same shoe size as me.. she gave her opinions.. she was like.. "okay laa.. take it laa".. and i was like.. " aaawww... really??? really???".. and she went.. " yala.. take it laa".. without hesitation.. i asked the guy.. got new ones anot????? and the guy went to check.. he said that the display pair was the last pair.. and since it fitted me sooo well.. mommy was like.. take only laa.... so take laa... just incase she changes her mind.. ahhaha.. and daddy agreed too!! first time.. ahhaa.. :P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice choice !! Well, my dad gifted me a similar pair of Nike shoes on my birthday.