Saturday, April 26, 2008

i was really really bored today.. i brought my phone to school today again.. 3rd day in a row this week.. well.. i have my reasons kayy?? anyway... hoo was supposed to bring me out for yum cha today.. but he didnt.. so in the end.. i ended up following shannen home.. actually.. i waited for hoo to come.. thn he was supposed to come to shannen's house after the scouter council meeting and bring me for yum cha.. but the meeting ended later thn expected.. and shannen's mom brought us to mcd's.. which i bought oreo mcflurry.. under hoo's request.. but ended up eating it up all myself.. cuz hoo was in the meeting.. and when the meeting finished.. iw as at home, watching tv.. i know.. bad timing.



and thn.. i watched just my luck at bout 7 somehting.. after dinner.. and i missed half of my "loeng chai" show.. the 9.30 show which stars ng cheok hei on wah lai toi.. so iw atched the other half.. i was on a roll!! movie after movie.. show after show.. before just my luck.. i watched sky high for the millionth time.. and to be honest.. chirs pine looked pretty good in just my luck.. tho in princess diaries 2.. he looked more mature and old.. so i'd rather choose just my luck.. :P.. the show's pure crap mehn.. like super super superstitious.. and as usual.. lindsay lohan looked like she got a DUI before shooting the show.. gosh.. i dont believe they actually casted her.

1 comment:

Kah Hoo said...

baaaaaa.. sorry ya CL.. =X