Sunday, December 2, 2007

ripped off.

i gotta wait for like erm.. 4 more months.. yea.. in 4 more months.. my braces are OFF.. hhahaha.. fast eh?? but its a process.. after that i'd have to wear retainers.. which they would obviously make me talk really weird.. and i'd be spitting everywhere.. ahhaha.. LOL.. and if i wear them to school next year.. it'll be sooo hard for me to have recess.. cuz i'd have to take it out.. so.. i shall NOT have recess next year.. yea right.. like thats gona happen... LOL.. its probably in march.. i hope.. or a lil bit after that.. my doc says i only have one more tooth to be straightened out.. LOL.. and its still growing.. LOL.. hahaha.. my poor tooth.. its like letting a 2 year old kid ride a 2 wheel bike.. i actually pity my poor tooth.. hahahaha..LOL.. whatever.. its just teeth anyway..

No comments: