Sunday, December 2, 2007

here comes the bride

okay.. so my khai ma's finally getting married.. hahaha.. i know.. she's my khai ma even before she got married.. weird.. but whatever.. and guess what?? i get to be her BRIDE'S MAID.. hahah.. my mom says i'm too young.. too young to be a bride's maid.. but too old to be a flower girl.. hahaha.. LOL.. i used to be a flower girl.. last time when i was a lil kid.. i was a flower girl 5 times.. hahaha.. i know.. apparently i used to b CUTE!! hahahha.. seems that i lost all my " POWER OF CUTENESS " hahahhaha.. LOL.. anyway.. so we went to nichii to check out dresses.. and i saw this really really pretty red dress.. and a red halter.. but my mom wont let me wear halters.. LOL... she'll go.. " WHY SO SEXY???" hahahha.. dont worry.. my family's like that.. LOL.. ahhahaha.. i got used to it.. so.. i guess i'll just be sticking to t shirt's and jeans/shorts/pants.. ahhaha... its soo ME anyway.. LOL

No comments: