Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'M SORRY, TAN TZE YI

lol.. and so today.. when me and jan were all bored.. after our class lost and all... i was too depressed to watch the netball finals.. and it was me and jan.. pathetic.. but... AARON WONG LEE VERN came.. lol.... he was on my side.. cheering for 2C for futsal... thn we as in me, jan and aaron.. went to the canteen.. shouted and practically spent alot of time together.. it was actually fun... and i'm soooo sorry TAN TZE YI... bit aaron wong is sooo totally HOT.. lol.. and freaking NICE.. so i'm sooo gonna steal him away from you.. lol.. xD.. ahhahahhaha... he even " adviced" us to put harpreet's slippers back after we broke them! lol.. hahahahhahaahhaha.... but no harm done... lol... harpreet was so not mad.. she as usual.. her funny and sarcastic self.. lol.. it was GREAT!!

No comments: