Friday, October 26, 2007

I GOT YOUR WATCH

okay.. i went to school today.. thoguht i promised myself that i would only go to school 2 days a week this week.. but too bad! i'm going all 5 days.. aww mehn.. anyway.. today, thursday.. i went to school cuz pn. moona said that got FREE pizza to honour our particiption during sports day.. and so.. as usual.. she put me in change.. lol... got the POWER yo.. aahhahah.. and i had to write damn coupons.. and when school started we all had to go to the dewan to watch some dumb show.. and of cuz.. me being me.. typical good girl.. also go lar.. but.. the suppppppeeeerrrr bummer thing was that we watched BUKIT KEPONG... thats like amovie for the form 4's novel.. i eman please lar... wanna show good movie also show something like the phantom of the opera lar... soooo much better.. and the movie was all gun shots and ppl crying... it went something like.. bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.. MAK MAK MAK MAK MAK!!! aiyo! that stupid girl ion the show.. the mom die ady sommor go stand sooo near her DEAD body crying MAK MAK MAK... summor her voice sooooo shreiky! damn.. my eardrums were gonna burst.. sooo loud.. and i bet nobody paid attention to the movie.. me, des and ly ly were bz talking and gossiping.. lol.. thn we went field.. lol..see the noobie form 1's play netball... hahhaha.. but of cuz we also practiced... but i was in pinafore.. so my movements were kinda limited.. and i pokai.. but din chow kung.. and i stole DAVID TEOW XIN HERNG'S watch... hhahahahhaha... and i didnt return it! its still with me! hahahah.. we'll see if i ever give it back.. altho he bought it for 15 bucks at chee cheong kai! lol

No comments: