Friday, August 15, 2008

hi world. today, i went out with jan and des.. it was great!! hahahah.. you must wanna know what happened.. well.. at first.. i woke up at 10.30 this morning, something's wrong with me.. i'm actually waking up early.. so right.. i watched tv, a bit of gymnastics on the olympics channel.. and thn.. jan texted.. she asked if she could come over to my ss2's house for a while, thn des would fetch us to curve together.. so i texted her back and i was like.. okayy.. sure.. but thn.. she texted back and say.. ohh, mymom left the house to fetch my sis already.. guess i'll be going myself now.. thn she texted again.. saying that her mom's super pissed cuz she thought that jan was going out at 2.30.. not 1.30.. which btw, she went to fetch jan's sis at 12.30.. so.. jan called her mom... and she texted me saying.. my mom's super pissed at me now.. can i borrow a$20 from you? the nice me replied.. yea sure... so thn.. des picked me up.. and we met at curve.. and thn.. jan arrived.. together-gather, we went to buy movie tickets.. at first, i insisted on watching the dark knight in emmory of the oh-so dead heath ledger.. but the showing time's were off, so i decided to pick 21 since des and jan wanted to watch it soo much and i didnt mind watching it cuz the guy on the cover was kinda cute.. luckily.. there were tickets.. tickets got, 2.40pm.. right. lunch was supposed to be at ikea, which was half way around the world from cineleisure.. so.. we didnt.. instead, we went to kopi oh to eat.. some gross stuff.. at least i ate gross stuff.. so thn.. we went to watch thn movie.. ngam ngam when we went in, they turned off the lights. meaning that the show was starting.. i know, great timing.. ahhaha.. so.. before that, i got a large coke all by myself.. halfway throughout the movie, i chugged half my drink down and i had to pee real badly.. you know me, i never go out to pee during a movie.. cuz you dont nkow what you'll miss.. thats why..

-to be continued, with pictures.-

2nd day without cheng leung in heart of greed, weather: hot

No comments: