Saturday, August 23, 2008


aahhh, jared leto. who? JARED LETO laaa... actually.. if you say leto really fast.. it'll seem like lei tou [you've reached] in canton.. hahaha... get it? JARED, lei tou!! hahahahha.. oh, nevermind.. anyway.. why blog bout jared? hmm.. cuz... i had a dream bout him after watching the mtvasia awards 2008 on mtv couple of weeks ago.. i just remembered that i wanted to blog bout that dream..

so okayy.. i dream that i was home.. watching tv.. and thn, my dog started barking.. typical me, i went to shut him out.. but before i could say a word, is aw what he was barking at.. a beat up white vanette van, with 5 ppl in it.. mainly, 30 seconds to mars + driver.. and i saw em passing my house.. and so, jared saw me walking out, i was gonna shut my dog up, remember?.. and thn he asked the driver to stop.. they were drunk, btw.. not the driver, just the 4 of them.. so thn.. he got off the van and i went out the house.. called my sis to reach for the camera and my phone with a loud scream.. and thn.. i saw him. face to face. FU-YOHH, shocking much. and you wont guess the first thing i said to the dude. i said..

"HOW DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR THAT WAY? I LOVE IT."

hahahha.. pathetic right? so anyway.. we took a couple of snaps together and we exchanged numbers.. and thn.. i woke up.. ggaaahhh!! i quickly checked my phone and camera to see if the dream was real, but obviously, i wasnt.. but, it was great.. but the worst thing was.. he didnt even answer my question!! like i need to know how his hair sticks the way it sticks.. it sooo nice!! i mean, i know its weird for a girl to get a guy's hairstyle, but to be honest.. his hairstyle's a girl's hairstyle!! which i must say, is super nice!! plus, i was gonna get a haircut the next day after the dream.. hahahaha..

and jared leto's hairstyle i got. hahaha.. its not as nice tho, since my hair's not straightened.. well, my sis says..

"ITS THE MTVASIA AWARDS LAA. THEY PROBABLY STUCK HIS HAIR DOWN WITH ALOT OF WAX, GEL AND MOOSE."

on the contrary, she's right. hahahaha

No comments: