Friday, May 23, 2008

okay.. this pc is downright stupid.. i'm using the iMac, btw... apple's so hard to use, its gotten me crazy.. and my astro died on me yesterday, and its the holidays.. GREAT.. guess God's hinting me to study..... which i probably will, one day... hahaha.. so anyway.. today's friday.. and its our belated teacher's day celebration thing.. so, no point going to watch dumbdumb teachers play their dumbdmb games while we waste our time watching, the oh so dumbdumb teachers.. many arent going, tho i was supossed to stay back cuz he went to school.. i saw him already yesteday, so.. it kinda made up for today.. hahha.. okay.. back to the stupid iMac topic, iMac has no windows live messenger, so i;m stuck with MEEBO. its exactly like msn, only its all in UKRAINE language cuz oleksiy [the ang moh that used to stay in my house] changed the format.. so the the dude that msn's address is something like jas_ somthing somthingsomething.. sorry, i might just have deleted you.. heh heh.. i cant read ukraine, know.. hahahahha...i dont know.. or i might have accepted you.. gaahhh... whatever laa.... i'll just have to use my normal pc, which is upstairs, which is currently being hogged by miss genevieve phuah cheng yi, cuz the astro's dead. its a cycle. GREAT.

yes, you can fly here now. ==,

and this pc does not allow me to adjust the size of my fonts. idiot.

No comments: