Monday, May 26, 2008

i'm at ss2..nonot ss2, ss2.. i mean ss2 house.. yes, my couz's house.. i'll be putting a night here cuz i have to go ride the lrt and rapidkl tomoro.. yes, with the "brady bunch".. hahaha... cc maykin's gonna fetch me to tmn bahagia tomoro, at 9.30.. 9.30!!! for someone like me.. its really early.. i sleep really really late and wake up really really late.. even kedric could predict my holiday schedule.. he was like.. " i know!! you gonna play computer till 4 am and wake up at 2pm and continue the whole cycle again right??" hahaha.. RIGHT!! kedric kwan's right for the first time.. hahahaha.. and.. i've reloaded my batteries.. so much for posting on my blog if anyone would contribute some.. i went out with cc maykin this morning, to sunway. AGAIN. and i'mgonna go to sunway tomoro, AGAIN. and on wednesday, i'mgonna go to sunway, AGAIN. and mayb on thursday too, AGAIN. everyone's like.. "sunway's soo nice laa...".. i must say..it has improved alot since the old wing.. but... i keep going there.. its kinda getting boring.. WINDOW SHOPPING, nomoney for real real shopping. and i'm hardly bringing any cash tomoro, practically enough for my bus and lrt fares plus a cheap lunch.. and he says he just finished up his 40 bucks.. and i'm so wondering how we gonna buy a present for both jasper and leilei.. gosshh... i'm friggin broke.. well.. sow e went to sunway today right.. and we wanted to buy a post mother's day gift for my mommy.. no budget, cuz GENEVIEVE PHUAH's paying.. she's the rich one.. this morning, she just told me...

genevieve manz

goshh, i'm so broke laa, man..

haa?? you?! broke? serious?!

ya laa... i got no small change.. no 50 bucks note.

OHMYGOODNESS. so you mean all 100 buck notes laa right??

heh heh, maybe.......

okayy.. i'm very very tempted to steal her money.. but.. cuz i'm a good sister.. i might just make bets with her that i'm positive i will win at. hahahha.... so technically, i'm taking her money, just because she lets me.. wahahahhaa.... i know, i'm so honest.. and and.. i chanegd my shampoo again, currently using SUNSILK, smotoh and manageable.. hahaha..a nd my hair's really soft now.. i'm happy.

No comments: