Friday, May 9, 2008

apparently i havent been blogging lately.. yes, obviuosly its exam week... its a friday night and i'm supposed to be having my break after studying my blourdy sejarah for 2 hours solid last night. i almost died.. thank god for his mercy, i didnt.. wahahhaha.. okayy.. so anyway.. kinz fetched me for my dental appointment today.. he was sooo nice and he even said.. " if not enough money thn call me arr.. i'll be downstairs waiting in the car".. wahahhaa... so.. i went up.. and bout 5 minutes of waiting, it was finally my turn!! i was early, btw.. ya.. so when i got onto the chair, i asked the doc some stuff.. and this is how our conversation went.

dr. manz

hey doctor..

hi..

hey, are you gonna cut my teeth??

cut your teeth?!

ya.. cuz my two front teeth arent the same length..

oohh.. i'm not gonna cut it.. just gonna do some adjustments..


and he did.. MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS.. wahhahaa.. he fixed my top set of teeth.. and he put wire, wire, rubberband, wire, rubberband... yes.. it really hurts.. but i still can eat.. wahahha.. he melilit-ed my brackets with 2 wires, and put the rubberband thingi to hold it there, and put another wire on top of the wire wire rubberband.. and thn.. i have to wear my normal rubberbands.. ==.. ohmynigga laa.... and i hope they come off soon.. they better.. i've been suffering for years already.. btw.. SEJARAH WAS A KILLER. tho it could have been much worse. its riau and betawi, not riau and lingga.. whaddha fork.

and the quote of the day i found in ng kah hoo's blog :

baaa.. kind of emo just now.. =X

haha but i didn't go kacau CL.. she has exam tomorrow.. baaa

No comments: