Monday, February 25, 2008

well.. you wont believe what i'm gonna write next.. well.. not too long ago.. we ran outta cereal.. but we had mlk.. and we had nothing else to eat for breakfast.. oohh.. btw, we meaning me and my sister.. okay.. so.. my mom fetched me to the indian store which was pretty near my house.. and so.. i went to buy.. my mommy gave me some money and i got down the car.. thn.. that dumb road right.. can park car in the middle of the road... so one road is going to the left.. and the other road is going to the right.. well thn.. i cross the first road.. and thn i was still looking at the road and didnt see the car that was on the other road.. and i was walking at the same time.. but thn right.. suddenly i STOPPED!!! and the car was like 3 inches from my face.. i was like thank GOD! i didnt die.. thn after i bought th cereal and got back to the car.. my mom went.. you didnt see the car arr??!! ahhahahha... well.. that all for now.. i'll re-blog later.. i'm like sooo busy this month.. so its manz,.. LATER.

No comments: